Patio Door Design & Installation
Our patio doors, available in both sliding and French door designs, are made right here in Southern California in our Upland factory. Our new patio doors can increase the energy efficiency, safety, and beauty of your home without breaking the bank like a “middleman” door contractor might.
Interested in learning more about our patio door series and installation services? Call us now at 909-982-1400 to request a quote!
About Our Patio Doors
Both our lines of sliding and French patio doors feature hollow chambers for maximum strength and superior energy efficiency—keeping your home safe and your energy bills affordable, all while increasing curb appeal.
You can also feel safe knowing that our patio doors are certified to meet or exceed the industry’s toughest forced entry codes. Our patio doors feature:
- Fusion welded corners for the utmost watertight seal
- Galvanized steel reinforcement for added strength
- Double mortise lock and keeper systems for maximum security
Sliding Patio Doors
We proudly offer the Regal Series Standard Design Sliding Doors. State-of-the-art engineering with meticulous attention to design and quality, our vinyl sliding patio doors have an understated elegance.
Our sliding patio doors are engineered to meet and exceed ENERGY STAR® standards. They are manufactured with multiple hollow chambers for maximum strength and superior energy efficiency.
Regal Series Standard Design Sliding Patio Door
Our Regal 2-panel standard design patio doors are available in 6-ft and 8-ft stock sizes for a great cost savings. We also are able to design and install custom sizes of sliding patio doors.
3 or 4 Panel Standard Design Sliding Patio Door
Our striking Regal 3-panel standard design patio door (OOX or XOO) with a side exit is an affordable option to an oversized 2-panel sliding door. Our 4-panel standard design patio door (OXXO) provides you with a dramatic center exit and maximum view.
French Patio Doors
For an upgrade in elegance for your home, you may consider French patio doors. Our line of Regal Series French Design Sliding Patio Doors is engineered to meet and exceed ENERGY STAR® standards.
Regal Series Sliding French Design Patio Door
Our Regal French Design Patio Door is a stylish yet affordable option to a pricey hinged French door.
3 or 4 Panel French Design Patio Door
Our Regal 3-Panel and 4-Panel (OXXO) French Design Patio Door will provide you with an elegant yet affordable alternative to an expensive hinged French door.
3 or 4 Panel French Design Patio Door
Our Regal 3-Panel and 4-Panel (OXXO) French Design Patio
Door will provide you with an elegant yet affordable
alternative to an expensive hinged French Door.
Regal Series Features
- Maintenance-free durable “Royal DURA” 100% pure vinyl extrusion
- Beautiful beveled exterior frame
- Striking French door “appearance” with all the advantages of a sliding patio door
- Engineered to meet and exceed Energy Star standards
- Energy Star rated dual pane Cardinal LoE 366 Triple Silver coated tempered glass for superior energy savings and protection against fabric fading
- Fusion welded corners on main frame and door panels for utmost watertight seal and strength
- Multiple hollow chambers for maximum strength and superior energy efficiency
- Certified to meet or exceed the industries toughest forced entry codes
- “Warm edge” Envirosealed spacer system reduces energy loss and condensation
- Reinforced with galvanized steel for added strength
- Double mortise lock and keeper system for maximum security
- EZ glide 1-1/4 tandem ball bearing adjustable rollers for smooth operation and durability
- Stainless steel roller track
- Continuous reinforced interlocks stiles for security and weather tight performance
- Optional sculptured and flat grids available in various grid patterns
- Available in XO, OX, XOO, OOX, and OXXO
- Thermal U-Factor .33 and SHGC .23
- Energy Star Partner, and NFRC Certified
Benefits & Savings of Buying Factory Direct Patio Doors
Hometime Window is a manufacturer of quality ENERGY STAR® qualified patio doors designed and marketed exclusively to the needs of homeowners like you. So why buy factory direct? When you purchase your patio doors directly from our factory, they are custom made for your specifications. You also avoid paying any additional and unnecessary “middleman markup” from another company reselling the product at a higher price to cover their costs.
Our patio doors are:
- ENERGY STAR qualified
- Custom made for your home
- Made right here in Upland, California
We also offer a full-service installation team with no sub-contractors. We are fully licensed, bonded, and insured as well as NFRC certified. If you’re looking for honest, factory direct prices for your patio door replacement project in Southern California, look no further than Hometime Window.
Our Southern California Service Area for Patio Door Installation
While we are based in Upland, our patio door specialists service Southern California, including: Chino, Chino Hills, Claremont, Corona, Fontana, La Verne, Montclair, Norco, Ontario, Pomona, Rancho Cucamonga, Redlands, Rialto, Riverside, San Bernardino, San Dimas, Upland, Walnut, and the surrounding areas.
To request a quote for patio doors for your home, give us a call at 909-982-1400 or contact us online »