Low-E Glass Windows and Doors in the Inland Empire
Hometime Windows and Doors not only manufacturers top-quality windows and doors in Southern California, but we also use low-E (or low emissivity) glass that provides a number of advantages over non-coated glass. Low-E glass is coated in anti-reflective metal oxide that reflects infrared radiation. This feature keeps your home cool in the summer, prevents loss of heat during the winter, and also reduces the fading that happens to your furniture, curtains, and carpet when ultraviolet light hits them.
Benefits of Coated Glass
Low-E glass is one of the most impressive glass options available today. Benefits of low-E glass include:
- Higher levels of home comfort – the coating on low-E glass helps regulate your home’s temperature at a desirable temperature by keeping heat from the sun out during the summer, and keeping heat from escaping your home during the winter.
- Potential savings on every bills – because low-E glass helps keep heat out or in depending on the season, your home’s heating and cooling systems should not have to work as hard to achieve the temperature you prefer in your home. This makes them a great choice if you are interested in energy efficiency.
- Furniture protection – The UV radiation that enters your home along with sunlight can have harmful fading effects on your carpet, furniture, curtains, and wall coverings.
Cardinal LoE Glass
The low-E glass our Southern California window manufacturers use is Cardinal LoE 366 glass. LoE 366 has two panels of insulated glass that is filled with argon, and the inside of the exterior pane is coated with a triple layer of silver. We choose to work with this low-E glass because it:
- Provides a high level of solar control and fading protection, blocking 95% of the sub’s damaging ultraviolet rays
- Won’t obscure your view, delivering a high level of visibility
- Has two panes, which keeps your home better insulated and more energy efficient
- Utilizes a triple layer coating which outperforms the tinted glass often utilized in Southern California
At Hometime Windows and Doors, we use Cardinal’s LoE glass on our:
Would you benefit from installing windows or doors that use Cardinal’s LoE 366 glass? Contact Hometime Windows and Doors today! We offer factory-direct windows and doors that can be made to your custom specifications—get started by calling 909-982-1400.
Our Low-E Glass Windows and Doors Service Area
Do you want low-E glass for your windows or doors in Southern California?
While we are based in Upland, CA, our window and door specialists provide low-E glass for Southern California, including: Chino, Chino Hills, Claremont, Corona, Fontana, La Verne, Montclair, Norco, Ontario, Pomona, Rancho Cucamonga, Redlands, Rialto, Riverside, San Bernardino, San Dimas, Upland, Walnut, and the entire Inland Empire area.