French Doors in the Inland Empire
French doors can automatically upgrade the elegance of your home or patio. At Hometime Windows and Doors, we are proud to install Regal Series French doors, with features that include:
- Hollow Chambers — Hollow chambers maximize your French doors’ strength and give them peerless energy efficiency
- Fusion Welded Corners — Fusion welded corners deliver an unbeatable watertight seal you’ll appreciate and rely on during storms and floods
- Galvanized Steel Reinforcement — Galvanized steel reinforcements add an extra layer of strength and protection to your French doors
- Double Mortise Lock and Keeper Systems — The double mortise lock and keeper systems will give you peace of mind with this maximum security feature
- Engineering that Meets or Exceeds ENERGY STAR® Standards — We are proud to offer a product that will help you cut energy costs in your home
- Certification that Meets or Exceeds the Industry’s Toughest Forced Entry Codes — We take pride in helping to ensure the safety of our customers
To request a quote for your new French doors in the Inland Empire, contact Hometime Windows and Doors! Our experienced and licensed team can help talk you through your options, so that you end up with French doors that are perfect for your home and patio.
Exterior French Doors for Southern California Homes
We offer an affordable and stylish alternative to pricey hinged exterior French Doors: sliding French doors! These doors come in 3- and 4-panel styles, and can be custom made for your home’s exact specifications. With sliding exterior French doors, you will have created an entrance that is beautiful inside and out. Sliding French doors also give you the high-end, elegant look of exterior French doors, while saving you space through their sleek design.
If you are interested in installing exterior French Doors in the Inland Empire area and surrounding communities, contact us today! We do not work with installation sub-contractors, so you trust that your French door installation will be performed by thoroughly vetted professionals we’d stake our reputation on.
French Patio Doors
Looking for French patio door ideas before you commit to the design? You may already know that French patio doors can add natural light, a feeling of open space, and timeless beauty to your home. But did you know that French doors can be a great design piece in almost any style of home? Consider these ideas:
- If you have a large or long room facing your patio, consider putting in multiple sets of French doors. Doing this will make a huge impact that will likely be the defining feature of that room. It will also help bring the outdoor feeling inside of your home.
- Take advantage of the beautiful view outside of your home by maximizing your window space with a French door.
Learn More About Our Vinyl and Fiberglass French Doors
At Hometime Windows and Doors, we install two types of French doors: vinyl and fiberglass. Both are made in our Upland, CA factory with energy efficient low-E glass, but there are a few differences between the products, including:
- Cost. Generally, fiberglass products cost a little more than vinyl ones.
- Strength. Fiberglass products are much stronger and less prone to warping than vinyl ones.
- Aesthetics. Are you interested in painting your windows, or are you looking for a wood-look? Fiberglass products allow you to do so.
We are fans of both fiberglass and vinyl French doors and can help you decide which is right for you. To learn more about our products or to receive an estimate, contact us today!
Our Service Area for French Door Installation
Do you need French doors installed in Southern California?
While we are based in Upland, CA, our window and door specialists service Southern California, including: Chino, Chino Hills, Claremont, Corona, Fontana, La Verne, Montclair, Norco, Ontario, Pomona, Rancho Cucamonga, Redlands, Rialto, Riverside, San Bernardino, San Dimas, Upland, Walnut, and the entire Inland Empire area.