Fiberglass Doors in the Inland Empire
Fiberglass doors are exceptional choices for entry doors in Southern California because they offer high performance at a value price. The benefits of exterior fiberglass doors range a wide spectrum. These exterior doors are:
- Long-lasting – Fiberglass doors are both low-maintenance and resistant to warping, rotting, cracking, fading, and scratches, making them ideal if you want your investment to be in great shape for a long time.
- Energy efficient – At Hometime Windows and Doors, we install Plastpro entry doors that are ENERGY STAR® qualified and NFRC certified, as well as more energy efficient than wood or steel exterior doors because they insulate against heat transfer.
- Aesthetically pleasing – Our selection of fiberglass doors comes in a variety of rich grain textures and glass addition options. No matter your home’s style, we have an entry door that will seamlessly complement it.
Request a quote for your new fiberglass doors in the Inland Empire—contact Hometime Windows and Doors or call us at 909-982-1400! Our experienced and licensed team can help talk you through your options, so that you end up with fiberglass doors that are perfect for your entryway.
Southern California Fiberglass Entry Doors
Are you interested in seeing your options for fiberglass entry doors? Click the images below to see what’s possible with each series.
To see a preview of what your replacement fiberglass door will look like, send us a digital picture of your current door, and we’ll send you images of what your home would look like with different doors. Give us a call at 909-982-1400 for more details!
Fiberglass Doors Versus Wood Doors
Trying to decide between installing fiberglass doors or wood doors in your Inland Empire home? These are the factors you should consider:
- Cost – Wood doors are typically more expensive than fiberglass doors because their supply is more scarce. However, they also have more potential to increase the value of your home if you sell it in the future. Overall, fiberglass doors are more cost-effective.
- Durability – Fiberglass doors are practically peerless when it comes to strength and durability. They are not susceptible to warping, rotting, or scratching, whereas wood doors are. They are also not affected by extreme temperature, which means they will not be vulnerable to the expansion or contraction that can occur in wood in those situations.
- Maintenance – Wood doors need to be scraped, sanded, painted, and stained periodically to maintain a like-new appearance. Fiberglass doors, on the other hand, usually only require soap and water cleaning to remain in top-notch condition.
- Energy Efficiency – While both wood and fiberglass doors are relatively energy efficient, because fiberglass is not susceptible to warping or expanding, so it will offer better insulation and a tight sealing long-term.
If you would like to outfit your home with fiberglass entry doors in Southern California, contact Hometime Windows and Doors today!
Our Fiberglass Door Service Area
Do you need fiberglass entry doors in Southern California?
While we are based in Upland, CA, our exterior door installation team services Southern California, including: Chino, Chino Hills, Claremont, Corona, Fontana, La Verne, Montclair, Norco, Ontario, Pomona, Rancho Cucamonga, Redlands, Rialto, Riverside, San Bernardino, San Dimas, Upland, Walnut, and the entire Inland Empire area.