Energy Efficient Windows in the Inland Empire Area
Energy efficient windows have become a popular product—who wouldn’t want windows that both look great and save homeowners money? However, not all energy saving windows are made equally, and while all provide benefits, some offer more advantages than others.
At Hometime Windows and Doors, we believe our energy efficient windows are the best you can get in Southern California. We manufacture our windows in-house, which means we cut out the markup middlemen charge, saving you money! Our window frames are made from vinyl, which makes them:
- Low-maintenance because they don’t require painting or resealing
- Weather resistant because they don’t crack or chip during inclement weather
- Affordable because they are cheaper than fiberglass and wood alternatives
We also carefully inspect every unit for defects and issues before it goes out to drastically reduce imperfect customer experiences.
If you would like to outfit your home with energy efficient windows in the Inland Empire area, contact Hometime Windows and Doors today!
What Are the Benefits of Energy Saving Windows?
The benefits of energy saving windows are apparent right inside of their name! Energy saving windows save you money by reducing energy costs—but just how much energy do they save, and how do they do it? Simply replacing any window that is old and drafty can help you more tightly seal your home and add aesthetic and re-sale value. However, when you install energy efficient windows, you can get even more value out of your replacement windows.
At Hometime Windows and Doors, we manufacture vinyl windows that provide several energy efficient features, including engineering that meets and exceeds ENERGY STAR® standards, and multiple hollow chambers that provide maximum strength and superior energy efficiency.
Installing energy efficient vinyl windows can help you:
- Reduce noise pollution – Because energy efficient windows have multiple layers, they are great at blocking out noise from outside your home.
- Eliminate wasted energy – By more tightly sealing your home, you can decrease the amount of air infiltration and heat transfer that happens between your home and the area outside of it.
- Increase your home’s comfort level – Installing energy saving windows can help reduce the amount of hot and cold spots in your home, providing you with more consistent temperatures.
- Decrease your energy bill – When you reduce the amount of air flowing out of your home, your air conditioner and heater doesn’t have to work as hard. This reduced effort on their part can lead to lower energy bills!
Ready to install energy saving windows in your Southern California home? Contact the window manufacturing and installation specialists at Hometime Windows and Doors now to get a quote!
Our Energy Efficient Windows Service Area
Do you want energy saving windows in Southern California?
While we are based in Upland, CA, our window specialists provide energy saving windows for Southern California, including: Chino, Chino Hills, Claremont, Corona, Fontana, La Verne, Montclair, Norco, Ontario, Pomona, Rancho Cucamonga, Redlands, Rialto, Riverside, San Bernardino, San Dimas, Upland, Walnut, and the entire Inland Empire area.